5342 Aldeburgh Dr, Suwanee
Suwanee, Georgia and Surrounding Areas …
Neuropathy feels …
– Numbness, Tingling in the hands or feet
– Sharp, stabbing pains
– Weak, heavy feeling in the arms or legs
– Loss of balance
– A buzzing or shocking sensation
REGISTER TODAY AND LEARN THE NEWEST NON-MEDICATED NEUROPATHY PROTOCOL NOW DELIVERING EXTRAORDINARY RESULTS TO NEUROPATHY SUFFERERS IN Suwanee, Georgia – Roswell, Alpharetta, Cumming, Buford, Flowery Branch, Lawrenceville, Snellville…
** MUST RSVP, Its Free!
** Adults Only and First Time Guest. May bring up to 1 Guest.
TAKE A MOMENT AND IMAGINE:
– Waking up in the morning, energized and pain-free, excited about the day.
– Getting back to all of your favorite activities and pursuits; pain-free, without limitations.
– Being able to once again enjoy all that life has to offer, free from pain and lack of mobility.
Neuropathy relief treatments for chronic pain is now available in Johns Creek, Georgia and can effectively reduce and even eliminate the pain without surgery or harmful medications.
Find Out If You are a Candidate for our Neuropathy relief treatment.
Our FREE educational seminar is designed to give you everything you need to know before “going under the knife”.
– Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
First Time Guests and Adults Only (18 years and older)
– What can I bring into the event?
You don’t have to bring anything other than a copy of your ticket. There is nothing to buy at this event. This is completely a FREE educational event. You may bring up to 1 guest.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions? You may call us at (770) 614 6266.
or Click ticket Bellow: http://neuropathyreliefevents.com/georgia-neuropathy-treatment-seminar-jy-vac