We know your wedding is one of the biggest days of your life, so why not show it off?
Submit your wedding photos to be featured in our July/August Wedding Issue!
Here are the details:
- Any couple who purchases a page (or pages) must submit the required materials by the final deadline of June 1st.
- Choose the images from your wedding that you would like to use for your chosen layout, and be sure you have your photographer’s permission to use your photos in print.
- When submitting images, please be sure to compress them into one .zip file with your last names clearly stated (for example, Kidney-James.zip). Photo files should be high-resolution (300 dpi or more at 5” x 7”) to ensure they look great in print.
- Now for the fun part! Depending on your chosen layout, compose your own write-up listing out the details of your wedding (venue, dress, florist, etc.) or take the time to share your love story! We need 300 words for a one-page story layout announcement and 600 words for a two-page story layout announcement. Please note, all write-ups are subject to editing.
- Recently engaged? You can also submit an Engagement Announcement to appear in the Wedding Issue. Simply submit one photo and and a write-up of no longer than 80 words.
- With every paid submission, couples will receive 5 copies of the issue to keep as a memorable keepsake highlighting their special day!